Do GFX 100S and GFX 50S II processors and/or sensors have better science color that X series?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sonic123 Forum Member • Posts: 68
Do GFX 100S and GFX 50S II processors and/or sensors have better science color that X series?

As an owner of a Sony A7C and Sony A7SIII I'm in love with the images my XS-10 and X100V Fuji camera produces. There is some magic I cannot see on the Sony images. Maybe it could be Fuji's excellent film simulations, I don't know, but every photo looks special.

I have been questioning: is there a way to have these Fuji images even better? I don't know if the GFX cameras (100S or 50S II) with the same object at the same resolution could bring even a better all around image?

Should I invest in more X series lenses, buying the best lenses or should I buy a GFX camera and be done?

I'm fascinated about the cropping possibilities you have with larger resolutions images, it could even be a substitute for larger zoom lenses (I don't know for sure) but in my ignorance I think what if I take a photo I took with my XS-10 and use Topaz Gigapixel software?

I have a lot of questions. I want to take the great Fuji images I'm taking even further to the ultimate image quality. I don't know if to achieve that I need to buy better (the best) lenses for the X cameras or invest in the GFX system...

Thank you for your insight. Best regards,

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow