Breathing room for the X-H2?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
LiNGo0 Regular Member • Posts: 138
Re: Breathing room for the X-H2?

ninjagowoo wrote:

Batdude wrote:

I'm not getting rid of my two X-T1 bodies, but man I'm sorry I'm starting to really like this new A7IV FF. Dang it! Sony has improved everything in it. Menus, IQ, etc. I don't need high FPS and a stacked sensor, so this A7IV might be just the right camera for me and although I have been saying for the longest time that I don't need more resolution, 33MP ain't bad. I shot with the 36MP Pentax K1 for a year and I had no problem. I really hate flippy screens but besides that this A7IV might be the camera for me.

Maybe a used Panasonic S1, but I like what I'm seeing from Sony so far.

I haven't seen anything about a XH2 and again, 40MP with those massive Fuji RAW file sizes is not attractive to me at all. Now, what would interest me is IF, the XH2 comes in a one single Pro body like a mini Canon R3. THAT would interest me and I would pay $2500, but to be very honest, besides that I'm not sure the XH2 will be the camera for me, and is almost November and it hasn't shown up.

I'm in a somewhat similar boat but for me it will depend on how well Fuji can improve their AF by comparison. The "good news" is that due to all the supply chain issues we probably won't be able to actually buy anything until we've had more than enough time to think it over hahah.

Yeah Fuji AF-C pales in comparison to Sony unfortunately. That's the main gripe I have with Fuji.

LiNGo0's gear list:LiNGo0's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Phase One Capture One Express 7 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow