Help needed with moving files between folders using Photoshop on Mac

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Carol Darby Contributing Member • Posts: 669
Help needed with moving files between folders using Photoshop on Mac

I hope there is someone who can advise me. I use a MacBook Air when travelling and Windows at home. My MacBook Air was an older model until recently. With both Windows and the older Mac when working in Photoshop I can select one of more images copy them and transfer them to another folder. Usually I just Control C or Command C the images I want then open the folder I want them in and Control or Command V to paste them. I can do this direct in Photoshop without having to go outside the software.

I have recently purchased a new MacBook Air with the M1 and it is heaps faster. But I can no longer copy and paste images from one folder to another when using Photoshop. Does anyone know a way to do this? I need to do this quite often so it gets quite tedious having to keep exiting Photoshop and doing it outside the software. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Carol

Carol Darby's gear list:Carol Darby's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus E-M1 III Panasonic Leica 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow