ON1 Photoraw 2022 plugin capability

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Almazar80 Senior Member • Posts: 1,619
Re: ON1 Photoraw 2022 plugin capability

Thanks for your thoughts.  I actually have Photoraw 2022 (free upgrade for me, since I have the Pro Plus subscription).  I miss the plug in capability from this version, so I still have 2021.5 in my system.  What I did buy recently is the updated version 2 of FastRawViewer and the update to ACDSee Photo Ultimate 2022.  I like the DAM capability of that software and while I have not tried the AI face recognition, I am going to have to figure out how that works.  DXO 5 looks promising.  And I will renew my Topaz support for another year.  I really like their AI Nose and AI Sharpen.  I guess they haven't updated Studio for a while, nor have they updated Adjust.  I hope they update Adjust soon.

A lot of good software out there.  Lots of things to learn.  Maybe if ON1 has a sale next year and included the plugins with Photoraw 2023 at a nominal price increase (say $20-$30 U.S., not $70) I'll upgrade to that.  Still, no knock on ON1 - they have steadily improved their products over the years and kept them reasonably affordable.  I just don't like the pricing that they are offering at the moment.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow