X-Pro4

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Enshong Regular Member • Posts: 108
X-Pro4

What do you think will be good changes/additions to make the X-Pro4 conceptually different from the other Fujifilm X-Series bodies? In my opinion, the Hybrid Viewfinder is not a good enough feature (more like a novelty) and can be a hindrance sometimes in shooting especially if the framelines can't accommodate the focal length. In my opinion, Fujifilm should ditch it and replace it with just a high resolution / high refresh rate EVF. But then, what will make the X-Pro4 different?

I think Fujifilm should integrate LiDar. Put it in a sort of rangefinder window. The LiDar can help for manual focus lenses to provide quick and accurate focus information to the user while also help with autofocus in the dark. If suitable focusing aids can be displayed on the EVF/LCD, I think integrating a LiDar is just the right technology to provide a real improvement and also enhance the rangefinder-esque experience of the X-Pro body.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow