The day the planets aligned.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Iamme non Forum Member • Posts: 90
The day the planets aligned.

Firstly, thanks to the members that gave me advice/help on a thread I posted a short while ago.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/65512650

So the wash-up of all this is after trying to get one of the cameras in the post ( not mirror-less ) I was told, here in Perth Western Australia on anything off the net would takes weeks if not months. This is because there is a world wide shortage of shipping containers/ ships plus covid restrictions in the ports that handle most of our imports. Most of the photography shops had very little on their shelves.

This is where the planets start to align, went shopping in one of our local electrical/furniture shops and noticed a small area at the back of the shop with a few cabinets of cameras in them. Could not believes my eyes when there was a brand spanking new D750 in sealed box with two batteries and a 24-120mm 1:4g lens with a A$1000.00 off with two year warranty and it is now mine. D750, straight out of the box. Set time and date late that night. We have had an unusual late low pressure cold front come up from the Great Southern Ocean with a heap of rain so I finished early next day and went out late to a stream that would be dry this time of year and was lucky enough to get these shots.

Guess my next question is why do photos come up better taken to full size on DPR?

Apart from a small crop on one, these are straight out of the camera and converted to jpeg and posted here.

Iamme.

Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow