Thank you & One question

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Howard Contributing Member • Posts: 716
Thank you & One question

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I asked if the R6 battery would work in a 6D.  After getting positive replies, I went to my local camera store to get the battery last Thursday and walked out with an R6 instead.  At this time, I also want to thank everyone who has posted  suggestions for how to set up the R6 because they have all been very helpful.

My diabetic eyes really appreciate the EVF as this is the first time I can clearly see all the settings on bottom of the screen in 15 months.  However, the camera switches to AF servo when I am taking repeated shots of the same subject as it moves and I do not want that to happen.  Is there a way to prevent this?  Many of you will probably suggest that AF servo will work better but I cannot easily see the blue focus points in the screen compared to the green focus points so I would prefer one shot even when the AF setting is L+tracking.

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Howard

Howard's gear list:Howard's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon Extender EF 1.4x II Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow