Coming back to Digital, need some guidance.

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
M West New Member • Posts: 11
Coming back to Digital, need some guidance.

Morning,

Its been a while since I have shot digital seriously. About 10 years ago I had a fire sale and had to sell my D700. I have been playing around with random cameras the last few years and I have mostly been shooting with my F5. I enjoy film and would like to continue shooting it, but for now I think I want to refocus on actually shooting, not the developing.

A lot has happened in the digital world and not going to lie, I am a bit lost. I am not completely ignorant. Right now unless someone convinces me otherwise I am planning on sticking with Nikon D system.

With the D700, I loved it. It was my first professional camera and I really loved the heft and feel of it. I know everyone wants lighter cameras, but I enjoy the feel of knowing I could probably break a rock if I dropped the camera on it.

I am a dad so I kind of need a camera that can do it all. For the most part landscape and nature photography, followed by portraiture.

So I was going to create a list of possible options but in the end it seems the D750 is my main option.

So really my question would be, is there anything else I should be looking at outside the D750?

ANSWER:
Nikon D700 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow