Best option for buying a colored Zfc in the USA

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NikonMan09
NikonMan09 Contributing Member • Posts: 570
Best option for buying a colored Zfc in the USA

I am considering purchasing a Zfc kit in the mint green color.  As far as I am able to determine, the color options for this camera can be bought in the USA only directly from Nikon.  This is a bummer, because Nikon does not seem to be offering a bundling discount for adding the 50-250 Z lens to the kit.  It seems that the big stores, such as B&H and Adorama offer the camera only in the silver and black color, and they offer a bundling discount for adding the 50-250 lens.

I am also disappointed that Nikon presently is not offering any bundling discounts for the addition of the FTZ adaptor, which, in my opinion, is not being very nice to the buyer with AF-S lenses who would want to use these with a Z camera.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy alternative in the USA for the cost-effective purchase of a colored Zfc with the 16-50 and 50-250 lenses?

Thanks and best wishes!

-- hide signature --

Fred
Shot Minolta SLR/DSLR and Sony DSLR 1978-2008. Switched to Nikon in 2009.

NikonMan09's gear list:NikonMan09's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon D7500 Nikon Z fc Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +14 more
Nikon Z fc
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow