Meike MK320 Not Working Properly

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Veteran Member • Posts: 5,512
Meike MK320 Not Working Properly

Hi guys,

My flash for my X-T1 that I purchased over a year ago never worked properly. I should have looked into this soon right after I purchased it but for some reason I didn't pay too much attention to the issue. The thing is that whenever I install new batteries, soon after that the flash shows that the batteries are already drained, and for some reason I remember that it always felt like the flash never worked to it's full potential and it was always unreliable, it always took for ever to fire up the flash.

I have read that some people updated the firmware but after that it actually got worse, but then I think they were not using it on a XT1 but a different fuji body. Have any of you experienced similar issues with this flash gun and what was your solution?

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow