How much do you use the LR Mobile/Web Features with Classic?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KiwiTux
KiwiTux Regular Member • Posts: 184
How much do you use the LR Mobile/Web Features with Classic?

I've had a Lightroom subscription for years, but haven't looked at the mobile/sync/web features for a long time now. To be clear, I'm referring using LR Classic with sync'd collections, and not the cloudy LR.

The last time I looked, it was kind of a cute feature, but editing on my small phone didn't really appeal.

I just checked it out again, and they've certainly made improvements-- one interesting one was the ability to keyword from the mobile app. I also just picked up an iPad Air for the family-- our first tablet.

• Has anyone found the mobile sync features genuinely useful over time?
  • Has anyone really improved their workflow with the ability to rate/flag/keyword/make basic edits whenever you've got a few minutes on the go?
  • Anyone use a pencil/stylus with a tablet and LR mobile and recommend the investment?
  • Are the LR web sharing features really useful (there's so many ways to share now, but I guess it is only one click). 

(I get that heavier editing still requires the full LR Classic/PS here, for one reason because you're editing with Smart Previews.)

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

-Sean

KiwiTux's gear list:KiwiTux's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS R Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow