Loving the GFX100S

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GodSpeaks
GodSpeaks Forum Pro • Posts: 14,533
Loving the GFX100S

Now that we got the joystick issue resolved, the GFX100S is a real pleasure to work with.  But, of course, there are still a few niggling issues.  Nothing major, but...

#1:  The color balance on the EVF keeps shifting/changing as I look through it.  It's as if it is set to AutoWB (even though the camera is set to Daylight WB.   I assume there is some setting that will let me lock the EVF to a certain value.  I will have to go through the manual to see what I can find.

#2:  This is a strange issue and, so far, it has happened only once.  I have the camera set to shoot ONLY RAW, no jpg.  Yet on Saturday when I did a shoot, when I went to copy the RAW files to the computer, there in the middle of the sequence of over 600 RAW files, was a single JPG image (no accompanying RAW) and in correct numerical order.

Anyone have any idea what might have caused this?

I use Capture One to process my RAWs.  It takes C1 about 4-5 seconds to process each file into a full size JPG.

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'
- Rayna Butler

GodSpeaks's gear list:GodSpeaks's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Panasonic FZ1000 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Nikon D800E Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 +52 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow