What do you photograph in your dreams?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kamerakiri Regular Member • Posts: 148
What do you photograph in your dreams?

Sorry for starting such an offbeat thread. Hope that it is a fun discussion.

I had a nice dream yesterday which was some kind of murder mystery - I don't remember the details. I was climbing flight of stairs, rushing through school corridors, passing across assembly lines, sitting in strange classrooms, running after cars that disappeared into thin air - a fast paced chase. The clue in all this was in a conspicuously placed X100V. I remember picking it up, peering through the OVF and ... well something, something. Dreams don't really begin or end.

I find the X100V so mysteriously beautiful - even in my dream it looked very much the part in a detective mystery(I don't even own one yet!). Setting aside personal preferences for gear, have you ever felt a special attachment to any of your gear that you carried it in your dream, or found it lying somewhere as an object in a memory? Not necessarily Fuji gear. Even past gear.

Do you sometimes find yourselves photographing in your dreams? Any gear or lens special enough that has trespassed from waking mind to the unconscious?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow