FZ1000ii Experiences

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Franno83
OP Franno83 Contributing Member • Posts: 659
Re: FZ1000ii Experiences

VT wrote:

Franno83 wrote:

Hello all. I recently swapped my FZ82 for the FZ1000 ii and am really enjoying using the camera. I would love to hear the experiences of others, what you like, don't like and see the pictures that you take. Here are a few from me recently.

Hover fly

Lovely to see you posting again - hope all's well.

Glad you like your FZ1000ii - as you know I have an older FZ1000(mk1).

Great compositions, as I would expect.

However (not a criticism) I was a bit taken aback by the noise/mottling in the hover fly pic

crop of Franno83's pic

- this is what I would expect from the FZ80/82 with its tiny 1/2.3" sensor, not the 1" sensor of the FZ1000ii which is over 4x area/size. (hence the undesirability of pixel peeping)

Regardless - your pics are just so well composed - don't let any nerdy/technical issues prevent you from posting more, please

Hi VT, great to hear from you. All fine with me thank you. Had a grotty summer unfortunately, as I lost my lovely old Dad, but he was nearly 91 so he had an excellent run really.

Well, I expect it is operator error as usual!  I'm not a pixel peeper so had no idea it was noisy.  I'm wondering if I took this with the Raynox.  Can't remember to be honest.

-- hide signature --

Fran
Banbury, UK
Panasonic FZ1000 ii

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
VT
VT
VT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow