Photo Workshops Northern UK

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
chorleyjeff Forum Member • Posts: 87
Photo Workshops Northern UK

I have been on photo workshops and guided photo tours in the North of England and Scotland.

I have always been the only M4/3 user.

Invariably the leader pretty much ignores me and APS c shooters and concentates on full frame (35mm) camera and expensive ancillary equipment users both during down time and while shooting. I assumed that the folk with expensive equipment are targeted as being richer and more likely to spend money on future workshopos/tours. Or that M4/3 users are thought not to be serious photographers. On a course in Scotland the leader demonstrated possible compositions and approaches during indoor sessions with photos from "my toy camera" which was a decent M4/3 camera as his  proper camera was a MF film camera.  It did not make me feel comfortable.

Anyhow can anyone recommend good North of England  landscape workshop/tour leaders who give all people attending equal attention regardless of camera equipment ?

I ask because having survived recent GAS attacks and  as we are emerge from  lockdown I would like to spend saved money on improving my landscape photography. I don't want to attend beginners courses having been certified by the RPS as a competant photograper when I got my LRPS some years ago.

Jeff

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow