Just to record a memory

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
missedshot
missedshot Senior Member • Posts: 1,095
Just to record a memory

So went to the Oregon coast to visit the Grandson.  Usually manage a few scenery shots.

On the way home usually stop for a few at the Elk view area.

He was a looooong way away!  Well, can I get away with a shot from a different Fuji?  I didn't think to take a wide view with my S1.

Many people leave without seeing any Elk!  Can you pick out the big bull?  Then tonight, on the dog walk, the moon was just coming up as the sun set.

This is the size you'd view on the camera, a jpeg, using digital zoom.  Oh, by the way, none of these were on a tripod.  The five minute walk back to the car provides a completely different view/composition of the moon.  As well as slightly different lighting.

These were all recently taken, just "quick snaps" to record personal every day events.  No tripods and some not even a rest of any kind.  The light weight, extreme tele, 5 axis stabilization, quick focus, can provide a lot of fun memories.  For just plain fun, a bridge superzoom is the way to go.

missedshot's gear list:missedshot's gear list
FinePix S1 Nikon D7200 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR +5 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Panasonic S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow