EOS R6 Vs iPhone 13 Pro for Photography (PICS)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Eddie Rizk Senior Member • Posts: 1,184
Re: EOS R6 Vs iPhone 13 Pro for Photography (PICS)

I got a 12 PM.  It's impressive for a phone.  I wish it could replace my camera, but it can't.

The one time I would have carried a camera before but won't now is taking photos purely for documentation, such as when looking at real estate.  I will be back, with a real camera, if I become responsible for marketing the property.  Yet, the wide angle lens and night mode give me what I need for looking back at the day and general discussion.

I will take new pictures, that I would not have even taken, because the phone is so much better than the last phone, the 8+.  I'll take more pictures of people, when I'm out without the camera.  I'll also take the occasional interesting scene or sunset in the same situation.

Otherwise, I will keep using my real camera.

-- hide signature --

That's my opinion, and it's worth what you paid for it.
Eddie Rizk
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.
Formerly "Ed Rizk"
My email was hacked and unrecoverable along with all associated accounts, so I got permission to create a new one.

Eddie Rizk's gear list:Eddie Rizk's gear list
Canon EOS R Canon EOS RP Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow