Burnt out on my x100f

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Corot2 Senior Member • Posts: 1,659
Try photographing something new

The x100f and x100v are my go to cameras

It could be you are tired of photography, only you would know that.

I think the long term  restrictions  or confinement that everyone has experienced could be having an impact of one's enthusiasm to pursue his hobby and overall psychology.

If things return to normal maybe your enjoyment for photography will also return to normal.

I own many Fuji x cameras but my favorite is the x100f and x100v. Try new subjects, look at the master photographers for inspiration that may help. I find when reviewing the great street photographers of the 1950s I am inspired. Maybe watch a few youtube videos of the great photographers or others who have face the same problem.

I love to travel to Europe  and it stopped 2 years ago this January and since travel street photography is my  favorite thing,  I have been adjusting to the restricted environment

I believe changing a camera to bring back the pleasure won't do it. the excitement one has  from a new purchase is short lived.

Best of luck and watch a few videos it may help

-- hide signature --

https://500px.com/corot2

Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else's game

Corot2's gear list:Corot2's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-E2S +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rsn
rsn
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow