:-)) Sunday Cat! #731 October 17, 2021 ((-:

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rodriguezPhoto
rodriguezPhoto Veteran Member • Posts: 3,635
:-)) Sunday Cat! #731 October 17, 2021 ((-:

Welcome all to the Sunday Cat! thread, a weekly meeting of DPR members on a subject of common interest, our feline friends. Appearing regularly, except for a brief interruption in September, 2016, since Anton AK started the thread on 23rd September, 2007, its successive thread managers have been John King, Warriormouse, Robert J, Coldamus, Robert J again (with an assist by StanTsui) and since September 2016, long time lurker, me.

Possessive Kitty of the Week!

Clovis, leaving no doubt who the treats belong to!

As said by Warriormouse, "Photos can be more than just art, they can be memories, so come share your picture and stories of your feline companions with us.”

The Sunday Cat! knows no limits. An image taken with any light writing device from any era is welcome, as are cats of any kind, wild, domesticated, mechanical or even imagined!

“Official” posting time is every Sunday at 0000 UTC. Because this is Saturday afternoon for me, I may sometimes start the thread earlier, later, or even on time (!) to accommodate my schedule. I will try to post a message if I will be very late, in which case anyone anxious to start the new week is free to do so. In that case, please PM me so I don’t accidentally double post.

Last week's purrs, #730

It was good last week to see new kitty faces as well as old familiar ones. In addition, we got to enjoy the versatility of the Olympus 14-150, and the look of Olympus and Canon legacy lenses, on their native mount and adapted. Let's see who and what gear comes by in the coming days.

-- hide signature --

~~~ Kim

Though small in size, the imprint they make on our lives is huge.

rodriguezPhoto's gear list:rodriguezPhoto's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Canon EOS 6D Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II +49 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow