Another vote for focus bracketing for SONY

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 12,308
Another vote for focus bracketing for SONY

There was a special offer to sell photographic gear commission free this Saturday and I decided to put a couple of Sigma FE and one Fuji lens up for sale.

When I do this  I typically use focus bracketing on my X-Pro3. That's a Fuji camera for those who don't know

Tried interval shooting on my A7C, adjusted the focus ring my hand as I don't have the energy and patience to sort out that software that's around somewhere, call it an item currently in the too.hard-basket.

So for all those who still think it's no big deal, the following pics took me less than 10 minutes to setup, photograph and post process. I used standard quality jpg straight out of camera for these pics. This saves time of course, but for an online auction the images I think are just fine,

Wish - still wish - that Sony would have something like this in place ... but since I run a 2-brand show, for now I do have options ...

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Sony a7R IIIA Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow