A7R4 one button to switch between single shot and AEB?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brett8883 Contributing Member • Posts: 507
A7R4 one button to switch between single shot and AEB?

I am an architectural photographer so I do a lot of compositing and I almost always shoot a 5 frame exposure bracket and then take multiple other shots while the camera is still on the tripod in the same position to composite later in Photoshop such as light painting etc.

Its really a pain in the ass to switch from continuous brackets to single shot all the time even though I have drive mode as one of my custom buttons and can affect the shot because there is potential that the camera gets moved by me touching the camera.

I am wondering if there is a way to use the custom recall functionality to just push one button to switch between continuous brackets and single shot? Preferably mapped to the C1 or C2 buttons so I could do it from my remote commander and not have to touch the camera at all.

Closest I have gotten so far is set one of the M1 spots on the dial to continuous brackets and another to single shot but turning the dial might even be worse for keeping the camera perfectly still.

thanks,

Sony a7 Sony a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow