Lightroom CC has very slow upgrade to cloud

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
neitrok Forum Member • Posts: 52
Lightroom CC has very slow upgrade to cloud

Hi,

I have since beginning the subscription for Lightroom Classic and CC for approx. 11 EUR/month witch 20GB of Cloud.

I didn´t want to have a cloud since I have already Dropbox. But I tried to use cell phone for uploads - which was very cool. Suddenly I had about 50GB full = much more than it should be in subscription. It even says that I have 50GB full of 1TB. That is good.

But what is not good -  the upload to the cloud and to lightroom classic takes ages. It works but very very very slow.

My question:

1. Is it like that, that you can upload more than 20GB to the cloud, but after 20GB it gets extremely slow?

2. Will it be faster, if I pay the 1TB version?

I want to make sure before I make decision to upgrade. Somehow the CC is very coll, because you can upload to the cloud from cell phone etc, but the organication is much easier in classic.

Thanks,

Jiri

neitrok's gear list:neitrok's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow