What's going on?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dr jim Veteran Member • Posts: 6,848
What's going on?

I recently added an E-M10 IV to my kit and I carry it with me when I'm out birding for those occasional landscape  shots and whatever my birding kit won't work for. The issue is when I import the images. (Lightroom CC). As they pop up on the screen they look fine, but within seconds you can see the color change, and there is a definite red/orange cast to them Here is an example. It's pretty apparent that this isn't right. I assume this is happening as LightRoom creates previews.

As near as I can tell, there are no import presets being applied, but then I never mess with presets so if there are, I wouldn't know where to look. Color balance in the develop module is set to "as shot". Any suggestions are appreciated. What am I missing?

-- hide signature --

Just my opinion and just for fun!
Jim

dr jim's gear list:dr jim's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI Sony a6400 Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS +7 more
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow