FS: Z-Cam E2-M4 Plus Cage, Cables, Card and accessories.

Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Ab Latchin Senior Member • Posts: 2,040
FS: Z-Cam E2-M4 Plus Cage, Cables, Card and accessories.

Letting go of my E2-M4 plus accessories. The camera is in Like-New condition and comes with all the accessories and box. Retail at vistek is currently $1999 As a part of the kit I am selling the items that I purchased for use with the body:

SmallRig Cage (Retail $125) Top Handle (Retail $25)
SmallRig Right Side Rosette Wooden Handle (Retail $117)
2x Powerextra Battery (Retail $35 each) Link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07XNPDKY9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1) They have only been cycled for charging maybe 3 or 4 times, so plenty of life left.
128GB PixelFlash HyperCore CFast 2.0 Memory Card (retail $290CAD)
CFast Card Reader, Unitek: (retail $40)
Alvin's Cables Z CAM E2 Flagship Ctrl to Ninja V Remote Control Cable (retail $45 USD)
USB C to Type C 100W Cable 10ft (Retail $10)

The total value of all items (all are like new) is nearly CAD $3000 plus taxes (and shipping where needed).

I am asking a firm CAD$1900 for the lot. For now I won't be breaking up the set as if I cannot sell it I will continue to use it

This is a superb kit in the m43rds ecosystem bringing cinematic like video, fast frame rates, lots of file format options and more. It was purchased for a few projects but hasn't been used since, and has been kept in a humidity controlled cabinet for the last few months. Never dropped never damaged, never exposed to water or debris. All boxes available for the camera.

I am interested in some trades, possibly a GH5s (as a straight trade if you have a couple of batteries), EM1.3 with a couple of batteries...

Willing to ship to Canada and USA. Payment in Canada via Interac transfer, from the US with paypal (confirmed accounts only). I can also issue an invoice for Credit card payment if needed (it is a sale from my business).

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Mississauga, Canada

Olympus E-M1 Panasonic GH5S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow