Aimed at professionals! Looking for advice!

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
giuliapaola New Member • Posts: 1
Aimed at professionals! Looking for advice!

Hello everyone, I recently started taking portraits, I started advertising my works on social media and building a portfolio.I started doing photosessions with friends and colleagues and recently I have been receiving requests from many people to want to do photo session and being my models.

Now, I have some doubts to resolve:
-when you are presented with (non-professional) models who ask you for a photo shoot (portraits, in this case) but the model does not inspire you at all, how do you behave? some even send me their curriculum vitae thinking that I can give their work (XD ), I'm a beginner and sometimes I don't like to ignore or say no
- as I start receiving a lot of requests from people, I start thinking that I should ask for a fee (?), I have recently started and I still want to improve my portfolio
-If you decide to start and take a photo session fee, how much is the suitable price for a portrait session? from what altitude should i start?

Thanks so much for your advice !!

Giulia

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow