Does the backround of these shots look fake to you ? Locked

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
pifilos Regular Member • Posts: 158
Does the backround of these shots look fake to you ?

Hello everyone. I took some shots yesterday of an interesting woman and while processing them they started looking weird to me. More specifically, to my eyes it seems like the backround is kinda out of place, like being a poster on a wall and the woman just stands in front of it. Does it look like that to you or am I just a bit overdramatic ? I am not sure if that is a result of process, lens, the cinebloom filter that was on, the nature of the backround, the current light or something else. I have an included a link with 2 RAW files in case someone wants to experiment and post their results. Thank you in advance.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FV43puYxcPNpJPszS48sSwRN_2DovL_V?usp=sharing

I will post photos i processed a bit. The first 2 are the RAFs in the link and relate to my question. The 3rd one looks fine to me and i am posting it as a reference, wondering if the issue with the first 2 phots is the backround.

1st example.  The hand which holds the pencil seems out of place with the road in the backround.

2nd example.  Again the hand which holds the pencil lookds weird.

In this one it looks more natural. Could it be the change of angle ?

pifilos's gear list:pifilos's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 Fujifilm X-T20 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow