Started 7 months ago | Polls thread
The Point and Shoot Pro
The Point and Shoot Pro Senior Member • Posts: 2,369
Re: Win11 adaptation poll

Vernon D Rainwater wrote:

The Point and Shoot Pro wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

The Point and Shoot Pro wrote:

Quit whining about not being able to upgrade to 11, or update without the tpm features. Simple. I have no issue with buying my son and wife new machines to use 11. It's not a big deal.

Not everyone has the resources to buy new machines at the drop of a hat. And forcing everyone to do so has an environmental impact as well, particularly at the scale of the Windows ecosystem.

Use your system for another 5 or more years without issue then. No one is forcing you to upgrade.

This is for "The Point and Shoot Pro" : I have read several of your posts for which most are somewhat like you may be applying for a "Sub Moderator" position.

Perhaps it would be nice if we just allow each person have his/her comments without further judgement on what they have to post.

Not at all.  I just find it funny that people complain regarding having to purchase new computers to run 11.  Well, they have 5 plus years to do so.  Put 100 dollars a year away and when that time comes, you can buy a new system to run 11 when 10 is no longer supported.  I am allowed to have my say as well.  PC related of course.  The the other platform talk down the hall!

-- hide signature --

Fronterra Photography Tours
One Lens, No Problem
The Point and Shoot Pro

The Point and Shoot Pro's gear list:The Point and Shoot Pro's gear list
Canon PowerShot A570 IS Kodak DC220 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 Apple iPhone 11 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
jfk
(unknown member)
jfk
MOD Austinian
(unknown member)
MOD Austinian
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow