Case for iPhone 13 Pro

Started Sep 29, 2021 | Questions thread
Bob A L Veteran Member • Posts: 6,223
Re: Case for iPhone 13 Pro

tkbslc wrote:

Bob A L wrote:

Is the raised ring around cameras taller than the sides of case? Looks like it is in photos, but not sure if it is or not. I didn't like the first case I had that was that way as phone did not lay flat on table or ??.

Really no way around that. The cameras stick out too far.

The case I have now works for this. The extended rib around the case parameter stands out from the back side of the phone far enough that when phone is laid on its back on table it rests entirely on the case and the lenses do not touch anything. But this does make the depth of the case feel deeper than my previous phone cases. Maybe offering even better protection, but slightly thicker in hand. which I'm not completely happy about although have thus far had no problem from it outside of just feeling thicker than I am used to. Still fits in pants pocket ok, just something I suppose I'll get used to. But open to looking at better solutions as cost won't break me if I pitch this one and go to another. But do prefer it lay flat when laid down.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrp
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow