Which one is best "second" camera

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
aaaarrrrteee New Member • Posts: 20
Re: Which one is best "second" camera

B_Gardner wrote:

RLight wrote:

B_Gardner wrote:

Apologies, I was mistakenly looking at the price for the M50 Mark I. It appears that the Mark II is going for $700.

The M50 itself isn’t a bad option if you can find a used copy at a fair price in good condition. The M50 II is new obviously though so condition isn’t a concern. Just keep in mind used, not refurbished, the battery may be a bit on the older side and in need / could use a replacement. Batteries are chemical and don't last forever after all and the M50 has been out since 2018. 3 yr old batteries don't last as long as new ones be it in a cellphone or a camera.

Thanks, I hadn't considered buying used. Great idea! Another person recommended KEH or MPB for used cameras in the US. Can you recommend any others? I'm new to the used camera market.

I have bought from ken and mpb and both were very good.  nice price.  excellent quality.

EF-M lenses all in good condition.

I bought my M6 MkII as 'amazon renewed'. it appeared to be an open box that was returned to them.  was in perfect condition and I saved a few hundred

finally 'canon refurbished' is great too.  they actually give u a warranty

I would get an original m50 or thinking outside the box... a G5x MkII

not having an option for an EFV on the M200 would not work for me.  YMMV

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
KEG
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow