Camera for the Month of October - SD1/M

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Scottelly
Scottelly Forum Pro • Posts: 16,706
Re: Camera for the Month of October - SD1/M

The Sane part is key I think Roger. I've seen a lot of insanity on my trip so far, like National parks opening their gift shops only (like it's safe in a gift shop full of people wearing masks, but not in a room with some information displays, where the people wearing masks are typically spread out more), McDonald's closing their dining rooms (but not the other restaurants), and a sign at the entrance to a trail through the forest, which said masks are required . . . but only on that one trail (I'm guessing it was a prank - I sure hope so). Oh, and Yosemite is closed . . . not because of fires, but because of COVID-19. Yellowstone is having a record year though, and I seriously doubt anyone who goes there is getting COVID-19 as much as they would if they were to stay in their home town instead.

-- hide signature --

Scott Barton Kennelly
https://www.bigprintphotos.com/

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Nikon D810 Sigma sd Quattro H Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM +26 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow