Getting Destroyed by Smartphones

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
nevada5
nevada5 Forum Pro • Posts: 15,106
Re: Getting Destroyed by Smartphones

Zoba132 wrote:

So right, all pictures were viewed on Smart-phones, and I'm sure the pixel count matter if viewing on any larger screen. Also, I'm pretty sure that with enough time with Capture One, I can probably create identical pictures to what the smartphone created, and probably better.Not to mentioned there isn't any real zoom. But it kinda bumped me down, made me feel like for a casual use, the phone is enough for most cases. There's no need to post-process, and everything is just good enough - and it's only worth carrying the X-T20 on special cases (like, I took some pregnancy pictures of my wife, I wouldn't have done that with Smartphone).

Good points there.

1. Viewing screen matters.  Critique the images on the size/quality screen that the end user will use.

2. If you believe you haven't perfected what you can do with your camera and software - that needs to be determined if you want answers. Get to work. 

3. If the phone images are good enough, your questions are answered.  But you seem to want more.  If you're not satisfied, get to work.  Again.  Good luck.

-- hide signature --

Life is short - drive a convertible.

nevada5's gear list:nevada5's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Canon PowerShot S120 Sony RX100 VI Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rsn
Bob
Bob
Bob
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow