Delighted by X-Pro 2

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
redisred Forum Member • Posts: 97
Delighted by X-Pro 2

I’ve been using my X100V and X100F before it a lot, and I finally decided to sell my canon DSLR and go all in on Fuji. I mulled the decision over a lot and finally decided to get a used X-Pro 2, rather than an X-E4. (I love the rangefinder-ish experience).

Anyways, I just wanted to report that it’s an absolutely delightful camera, and an amazing deal at this point. You sacrifice very little for 1/2 the cost as far as image quality, performance, and experience go. (Ignoring the whole hidden screen debate) I worried that I would feel a big disconnect between the x100v and the x-pro 2 and I don’t. There’s very few features that I use in x100v that aren’t in the x-pro 2. The OVF and EVF are great as well. Maybe 85% as good as the x100v for me (again informing the dual magnification change). Close enough to be a non-issue, especially for the price.

All that to say if you’re on the fence about an X-pro 2, give it a try!

redisred's gear list:redisred's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro2
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2 Leica X1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow