CaptureOne 21 -> CaptureOne 22 upgrade?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
LarsPolarBear
OP LarsPolarBear Contributing Member • Posts: 577
Re: CaptureOne 21 -> CaptureOne 22 upgrade?

Zinch wrote:

LarsPolarBear wrote:

Dear Forum Members,

the upgrade promo for CaptureOne 22 is running out on Monday, I cannot decide if it makes any sense for me. The HDR and Pano stiching function is not important to me (focus stacking would have been). Anything that those who have upgraded find the money worth?

I am using a Mac and have a perpetual license for CaptureOne 21.

Thanks a lot,

Lars

Nobody has tried the C1 2022. People that buy the offer get the C1 2021 until the 2022 version is released in december.

If you have the 2021 version it has no sense to get it now. The offer is for people that don't have the 2021 version.

If you want the 2022 version (like me, I use the pano and hdr functions a lot), I'd recommend waiting for the Black Friday. Last year they had a very good offer and the software is not released until december, anyway...

Zinch,

thanks for the information! 😃 Totally got that wrong, thought the new version was already out, again, thanks for letting me know.  Well, then I guess I will follow your advice and wait and see, and if it makes sense for me, buy it around “black Friday”.

Chees,

Lars

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow