Gimbals duel: FeiyuTech G6 Max 3 Vs. Zhiyun Crane M2

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Ralph Encarnacion Senior Member • Posts: 2,321
Re: Gimbals duel: FeiyuTech G6 Max 3 Vs. Zhiyun Crane M2

Saint 112 wrote:

Ralph Encarnacion wrote:

This is why I use the Sony remote instead of the ones on the gimbal. It’s just easier.

How many hands have you got? I hold my gimbal with my left hand because I need the right one for other purposes. I can't hold one more device because, I am sorry to say so, I have only two.

There is on the gimbal a shutter button that's right within my thumb reach. I don't want to go anywhere else.

Nick

I have the little tabletop tripod that is made for the ZV1. It has a built in remote control.  It screws to the bottom of any gimbal, so you dont need any extra hands. It is always on, so you don’t have to turn it on to use it. It has a movie button, a shutter button, and a zoom button on it. You can still hold the gimbal with one hand. It screws on to the bottom of any gimbal that has a tripod socket, and it also works with any Sony camera, and it doesn’t need a wire to connect it. I found using the gimbal controls a pain to use. The remote is a whole lot easier. Only problem is that the little tripod remote is pretty expensive, but I think a company in China came out with one just like it that is actually better, and a lot cheaper. the Chinese version has a remote that is removable, so you can use it without the little tripod. If I had to do it over, I would get the Chinese version. I’ll try to find the link and post it.

Ralph Encarnacion's gear list:Ralph Encarnacion's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 950 Sony RX100 II Sony RX100 V Sony DSC-RX0 Canon EOS 5D Mark II +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow