Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
CrisL Contributing Member • Posts: 974
P1000 my last workflow explained

Still trying to optimize what we can do with the P1000 raw files

so I show here the sooc jpg and the result of the three steps I used

Here I am only using gobal processing

The shoot was with  good exposure but with maximum zoom and 400 ISO I choose it as typical  that interest me

1 I agree with the quite consensus that the best demosaic and denoise are with DXO PL4 with the DeepPrime denoising algorythm

I am also happy with the colors I can adjust with DXO PL4

2 I am finding that processing the tif from dxo with ON1 denoise AI (or the new ON1 PhotoRAW 2022)  offer me an extra level of denoising while optimizing the details

unfortunately I am finding very difficult to find initial good colors from the RAW  so the need to do that first with DXO

3  I am adjusting the final rendering of the light in adjusting the highlight and the shadows with Light eq in advanced mode within ACDSEE photo studio Ultimate 2021 (or 2022) , dehaze may also be helpfull

Of course it's a pity I have to go to 3 pieces of software but probably because I tend to use in each one the functions I better known .

Of course there is an infinity of possibilities . I tend to forget all TOPAZ stuffs  that I used a lot

I am happy with this one

did i am right ? any suggestions welcome

zoom 200% up left jpg SOOC    up right after DXO  Low left After ON1 NN   low Right final after ACDSEE

zoom 100% left jpg SOOC  Right final

Sooc

sooc jpg

Final

final

And for this final cropped I adjusted a little bit the luminosity with FastStone which allow to easily swith from one software to another and checked the results

CrisL's gear list:CrisL's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 950 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon Coolpix P900 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Nikon Coolpix P1000 +5 more
Nikon Coolpix P1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow