Why so many Panasonic Lumix ambassadors are leaving ?? Locked

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
StefanSC Regular Member • Posts: 315
Money, money, money...

So, in order, the first one is leaving because clients are asking for larger prints... he is missing revenue if he stays with Lumix.

Second one is leaving because Lumix didn't give him a budget for his projects and because he isn't getting anything from the partnership (he used to get free gear but he can't in SA).

Last one is leaving because the market is too small in Finland and he wants to hold workshops and trainings and being a brand ambasador would hold him back.

Nothing wrong with that in these tough times. Everybody is free to look into what is the best income avenue and we shouldn't read too much into ambasadors leaving.

P.S: I've seen in the past 6 months a lot of companies reevaluating their deals with 3rd parties (due to monetary concerns) so it wouldn't be wrong to asume that Panasonic is winding it's amabasador program down. I for one seriously doubt the benefits from it.

-- hide signature --

I hold the truth... A very specific, based on my experience and only relevant to me truth, but the truth nonetheless!

StefanSC's gear list:StefanSC's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow