X-S10 or X-T4 - which would you keep

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 6,001
Re: X-S10 or X-T4 - which would you keep

pseudobreccia wrote:

dwjnic wrote:

I have managed to give myself a serious first world problem.

I purchased an X-S10 as it gave me the main thing that I wanted from a Fuji camera in the past - which is a good grip. However, it is a step back in terms of the battery.

I then saw an X-T4 for a stupidly good price and overcome with GAS immediately purchased it. Despite knowing I will not get on with the grip. However, it does have a much better battery.

If you were in my position would you chose the grip or the battery. I know the X-T4 has some other positives as well.

My other not financially viable plan was to keep both and buy a battery grip for the X-T4 which will give better grip and use this for the heavier zooms and use the X-S10 for a walkabout lightweight camera.

Who cares what "we" would keep? You are the ONLY person that can answer that question.

A day ago the OP wrote:

"Thanks to everybody for their responses - obviously, I know only I can make a choice on what to keep and only started the thread out of interest to see what the opinions of others would be".

Asking other people for their opinions is quite a normal process for someone to go through on their way to making a decision. We have an entire forum here that is basically dedicated to exactly that.

-- hide signature --

All lies and jests; Still a man hears what he wants to hear; And disregards the rest

New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D50 Fujifilm X-M1 Nikon D7200 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow