Weird Sensor behaviour. lumix GX1

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CrAus
CrAus New Member • Posts: 5
Weird Sensor behaviour. lumix GX1

A LUMIX GX1 that has been working fine for many months since I bought it used, has developed an unusual problem. Suddenly today when I turned it in - it displayed as usual showing an ok image on the rear LCD for about 2 seconds and then suddenly changed to having half the screen white with ragged edges and then the other part of the LCD went a dark purple or green showing a very faint image in part of the LCD.

I have tried doing a reset, taking the battery out, different SD Card and recharging battery - I have been unable to reload the firmware as it was already at 1.1 which is the most recent and only firmware I could find to download.

SCREEN SHOTS below are from a video I took of the rear LCD display as I turned it on.  If I act quickly I can take an OK photo, but then any photos taken are “corrupted” like the LCD display.

any ideas?

1 in sequence

2 in sequence

3 in sequence

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow