D4 vs d4s

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
Jeep_Joseph
OP Jeep_Joseph Regular Member • Posts: 374
Re: D4 vs d4s

Thanks, that actually helps a lot I may try parting out my d4, changing out the mirror mechanism, processors, motherboard, and casing on my d4 to make it a d4s. I got the d4 for about 600 bucks, so adding another 1400 into it at this point (it helps it has already paid its self off then some) for a d4s would make sense for me. I thought i saw a d5 that was 1800 bucks, but it seems that someone had picked it up. Luckily my family is loaning me money. Sadly, my d600 is also currently down due to a strap breaking and the top plate cracking to the pentaprism tunnel after it hit concrete. Currently, my only two cameras (besides a d3500) are a gh5 and a em1. I was hoping to wait for the z9 to come out, hopefully not get too attached to a few of my cameras, then get a d5 or a d6.  Random question, but the sensor of the d4s remained the same as the d4, right?  If i am not mistaken they both had the nikon SAR-107774?  Then the d5 was the Toshiba T4K54?

Jeep_Joseph's gear list:Jeep_Joseph's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D4 Nikon D600 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic GH5 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow