Purchased Light and Motion ClX10! Any users here?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
flbdig Senior Member • Posts: 1,204
Purchased Light and Motion ClX10! Any users here?

I love and use flash and added LED lights at weddings whenever needed. I'm not a Light and Airy shooter! 😂

I'm a vivid color and good contrast shooter. But I have recently found myself using my Litra Pros LED's a lot on camera at weddings and on handheld to add light and make it easier to focus when the dancing starts at wedding receptions and it has been working really great. So I purchased 2 Litra Studio LED which I have received and have been playing around with and I can already tell I'm going to LOVE these units.

But I ordered a L&M Clx10 yesterday and I'm also super stoked to get that in hand and start using it next weekend at weddings.

My plan is to use Natural light and LED lights for the Getting Ready, Indoor Ceremonies, Indoor Couple shots and smaller groups, Toast and First Dances.

I will still use my Westcott FJ200 or 2 Ad200 mounted together when needed for groups. In fact I have MagMod MagBox adapters for both Bowen and Elinchrom so I can use the MagBox with the CLX10 or the FJ200 or the 2 Ad200. So there is a lot of versatility and flexibility using the MagBox.

For the Dance Party of thr reception I'm going with a Pandemic S5 in a cage with a Litra Pro and a Godox V1 with Kobra modifier and 16-35mm f4. I absolutely Love this combo when the dancing starts.

Have anyone had experience with the Clx10 or suing LED'S at weddings?

-- hide signature --

https://www.1cor1313.com/
1cor1313_photography - Instagram
1Co 13:13 But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is LOVE!!!

flbdig's gear list:flbdig's gear list
Panasonic S1 Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Sigma fp Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Panasonic S Pro 50mm F1.4 +9 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow