FZ1000 - After three years, still my "go to" camera

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Papa48
Papa48 Senior Member • Posts: 3,502
FZ1000 - After three years, still my "go to" camera

Last night and this morning I needed to record unfolding scenes quickly and easily in changing light. Like so often in the past, I grabbed the FZ1000 because it's ready to go with a broad range of focal lengths and capable auto features when there's no time to cogitate over settings or fiddle with changing lenses. It brought beautiful images with little effort.

My other cameras costing much more might deliver a slight edge in image quality, but from a handling perspective I can't find anything to compare with the FZ1000. Since its images never need apologies or explanations, it maintains the highest keeper rate and volume of images on my hard drive.  I hope a Mark ll or lll will still be available, when it finally wears out down the road.

Papa48's gear list:Papa48's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X-E2S Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +3 more
Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow