G9 vs. Z6 @ 2.8 in low light

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Anders W
Anders W Forum Pro • Posts: 22,144
Re: The theory isn't all that difficult

bobn2 wrote:

Sundre wrote:

From my POV, the problem is that whenever things get technical, one person says X and another says Y and I don't have the tech knowledge to tell which one is correct - or sometimes even what they are arguing about. This thread is, unfortunately, an all too good example of that. Of course, everyone involved insists that they are absolutely correct...

Which is a good example why the fake technical argument tactic works OK. Here's a tip. If you have a discussion and one side's argument is effectively 'because I say so', or is full of vague references such as 'the data at our disposal suggest' without saying what data or how it suggest, then probably don't take it seriously.

Here’s another tip to the OP: Don’t trust people that didn’t bother to read relevant parts of the prior exchange and then try to take advantage of their ignorance by posting illegitimate critique of the behavior of other posters, as did bobn2 in the passage above. See link below for the evidence.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/65501737

-- hide signature --

Is it always wrong
for one to have the hots for
Comrade Kim Yo Jong?

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow