Fujifilm Medium Format vs Canon R5

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
skyisland Junior Member • Posts: 41
Fujifilm Medium Format vs Canon R5

Hello all,

I hate to inquire here for a question surly a google search should have accomplished. Trouble is Google search is now geared toward showing results which are selling things instead of information gathering. 
So to my question, I’m invested into the Canon RF system and have a good amount of professional grade lenses. I’m currently using 2 EOS Rs which I consider a high quality camera except for the dynamic range. Now I have money saved up and would like to replace one of my EOS Rs for a Canon R5. But I’m really looking at the new Fujifilm 50s II and of course I can see it has the edge against all FF cameras. The problem I have is seeing how much is it better as I can’t find a site that has really compared apples to apples with a genuine scene with the equivalent lenses used to show a landscape scene. 
Is there a website that anyone knows that has shown a GFX vs Canon R5? It can be a 50r or 50s original but not the 100. It just needs to be specific for landscapes or regular architecture type scenes. I don’t do portraits and that’s what I’m typically seeing comparisons of.

Any help would be appreciated!

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow