Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Started Aug 30, 2021 | Questions thread
FuhTeng
OP FuhTeng Senior Member • Posts: 1,519
Re: Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

FuhTeng wrote:

I'm waiting every less patiently for my 105 Z. I'm going to be sad when it arrives after all my lovely flowers are dead and the beautiful bugs are hiding.

When was the most recent delivery for any of you in the USA (because Nikon sends lenses to regions) for your 105 Z?

There was the initial shipment but I've seen nothing since then. I know I'm high on what's left of the waiting list at Hunt's, but I'm disappointed to be waiting so long.

Hi everyone - my camera dealer, Hunt's in New England, just called me that my 105 Z is in the mail tomorrow.

I hope yours is on the way very soon too!

-- hide signature --

"Our young men should spend more time considering the composition and merit of their images, and less time with magnifying glasses counting how many bricks and shingles they can resolve." - from a Paris newspaper article on Daguerrotype photography, from 1841. (and https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2011/05/1839-and-the-frenzy-that-followed)

FuhTeng's gear list:FuhTeng's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony a6300 Nikon D850 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow