Pentax 645 MF Lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gurtch Junior Member • Posts: 48
Pentax 645 MF Lenses

Hello all. My medium format rig is now Fuji GFX with Fuji lenses. I used to have a Pentax film camera and then a 645D. I still have several MF lenses that I was going to use with an adapter. At age 84, it is too much of a hassle. The lenses I have are 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 120mm Macro and 300mm Green star with matching 1.4X. A year or so ago the used prices on ebay were very low, so I just kept the lenses on my shelf. I recently checked ebay prices and they have taken off (like everything else, I guess). 90% of the lenses listed are "Buy it Now" and are from Japan. I was stunned that the 75mm normal lenses were listed from $250 to $340. Several years ago you could not give them away. What gives? I have always thought the Pentax 645 MF lenses were amongst the best I have ever used, but were under appreciated. Even a quote I received from KEH was tempting. I will probably sell them and increase my GFX kit.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Dave in NJ

gurtch's gear list:gurtch's gear list
Sony a7R IV Fujifilm GFX 100S
Pentax 645D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow