Fuji X-T3 Shutter Count Question Again

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
airwilf
airwilf Regular Member • Posts: 186
Fuji X-T3 Shutter Count Question Again

Trying to get a shutter count on my 2 1/2 year old X-T3 which has not seen a lot of use. I have tried apotelyt.com & Fujifilm X Series (greybeard.org.uk) with zero issues in the past with apotelyt. Took a couple of random jpg shots ,not tweaked, today, tried to upload for the count but I get the "an error has occurred " message. I haven't messed with anything in the camera to the best of my knowledge & also tried with 3 others cards. I am using a MacBook Pro with Photos. The last photo I took has DSCF1295.jpg at the bottom of it. I don't pose a question here very often, especially if it's a previously covered topic, but this one has this old boy stumped.

-- hide signature --

The older I get, the less I care what people think of me. Therefore, the older I get , the more I enjoy life.

airwilf's gear list:airwilf's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-E4 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 70-300 F4-5.6 R LM OIS WR
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow