Siberian jay snaps G9 + PL100-400

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marko_Finland
Marko_Finland Contributing Member • Posts: 871
Siberian jay snaps G9 + PL100-400

While traveling in the northern Finland for work, managed to find a bit of time to head to the local forest to see if I can find some siberian jays that inhabit the area. They are really quite peculiar bird species, curious and with very little fear for humans. This behavior is also encouraged by some hikers that feed them. Usually they find you instead of the other way around.

It was good fun to again shoot with the G9 and PL100-400 combo which have not seen much use since getting the 300mm f4. I had forgotten how pleasant the output of the Pana combo can be, especially in the out-of-focus areas.

All snaps with ISO 1600, I think and therefore bit on the noisy side and don't really stand up to close scrutiny! Maybe should have installed the PL4 also on work laptop

Marko

Marko_Finland's gear list:Marko_Finland's gear list
Panasonic LX100 II Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Leica 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow