Got my “like New” camera from MPB!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
karma2011 Forum Member • Posts: 77
Got my “like New” camera from MPB!

Just received my “Like New” Sony A7RIII from MPB.

Happy camper to say the least. The whole process from online search, decision, trade-in contract, packaging and sending in old gear, to payment for new camera and then arrival took: 12 calendar days. Not bad at all.

That included a delay where my old camera was diverted to NJ over a day or so because all roads leading into NYC were being restricted for security purposes. I think it had to do with the President coming in for something? I heard around that time that airspace was restricted. And google maps showed I95 as not passable.

I traded in my old Sony A7II (which I previously acquired from MPB in used condition) along with the ‘less than stellar” Sony kit lens 28 to 70 3.5 to 5.6 OSS.

I have been waiting for updates on the (grail camera for me) FujiFilm GFX-50S II. Recently, when I realized that there was going to be a long wait from release date to actual “camera in hand date”, I decided to upgrade to the 7RIII to tide me over.  I can now keep with Sony along with my Sony lenses until Fujifilm is able to meet demand. I know this will probably iron out around next fall if production starts to return to normal. Fingers crossed.

Now back to the business of taking pictures. This camera is going to be such as upgrade for me. Very excited to see what the extra MP give me when I start my inevitable cropping!

I just wanted to end with saying that my experience with MPB has once again been very easy with no untoward hassles. Organized, simple, easy.

🙋‍♀️👏🥰📷🌈👍

karma2011's gear list:karma2011's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 85mm F1.8 Samyang AF 35mm F2.8 FE Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow