Canon Pro 100 Printer question

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PSxpert Regular Member • Posts: 234
Canon Pro 100 Printer question

I just bought a Canon Pro 100 about a week go . I was printing some test prints to see how the printer did with different colors on Canon 4 by 6 Photo Plus Glossy ll paper . I was pretty happy with the print outs until I tried printing a photo I took of a red corvette , one of a old red pickup , and a old red farmall tractor . All three printed with a reddish orange color and not a true red . Yes , I have good Benq monitors which were re-calibrated before printing using a il Display Pro . I used Qimage Ultimate 21 to print out the test photos . Tried different settings for this paper I used . Let printer manage color , icc profile for this paper , and a direct print by right clicking on photo , then clicked print after setting up everything for this paper type .

Has any one run into this problem when printing out photos with what I call true red and then have them print out with a reddish orange color instead, and if so , did you get it figured out and now the red prints out correctly . Please let me know how if you did .

Here I posted the correct red color of the truck , and one I made to look like what printed out instead ... Thanks for any help you can give me to correct this problem

Canon Pixma Pro-100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow