This week trough your camera: (2021 week 38)

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Martin Ocando
MOD Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 6,642
This week trough your camera: (2021 week 38)

Ok, this is a great idea from mythshri

The idea is to have a weekly thread with the same name above, only changing the week number, so we can share pictures taken the past 7 days. I'd say that it shouldn't be very strict in that regard, as we might not take pictures all the time, but just post the ones we want to share this week.

Sadly I can't offer myself to keep it going, as I have 9 other forums to moderate, and I shoot very little street and documentary, so I need a couple of you guys to own it and keep posting it every Monday. But I can kick things up.

Let's see how it goes. Here is one from my weekend getaway with the wife:

Making my Capuccino

-- hide signature --

Martin
"One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it" - Galen Rowell

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH +13 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow